09 March 2010

J'aime le solitaire

A little while ago, my roommate asked to use my computer.  We were sitting in the living room watching a movie, and my computer happened to be in the chair next to me so I handed it to him.  After having broken 2 of my wine glasses, he offered to buy me more, and I thought he was looking at the ones I wanted online since he asked me,"The wine glasses you saw were at Target, right?" when he asked for my laptop.  After a few minutes, he closed it, handed it back to me, and I set it aside.

Just now I got the urge to check the weather forecast, and when I opened my computer, I had an unfinished game of solitaire on my desktop.  Motherfucker seriously stopped watching Le feu follet with me to play solitaire.  On my computer.  And then skipped back a chapter in the movie because he missed it.

What?

No comments:

Post a Comment