25 March 2010

Long time, no post

Howdy, y'all.  It's been a while since I updated with new and exciting tales of roommates and laughter and fun, but I feel like all I'd want to do lately is bitch and moan.  No one wants to read about how much I think my roommate has a pent-up anger issue.  No one really wants to read about my roommate's obsession with video games and how his friends try to tell me I'm some kind of detached, antisocial nut for having a Blackberry and a Twitter account when they themselves would leave all doors and windows closed and never leave the house if they could extract vitamin-D from thin, artificially cooled, and pot-laden air.  Frankly, I'm finding these things hard to write about, but fear not, dear readers.  I will recount to you tales of yore, when my housemates and I did things together, and spoke more than a handful of words daily.  But that day is not today.

I don't know.  Give me like a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment